Why Get Certified?
• Certifications are a way for you to show a commitment to your field.
• Leads to promotions, advancements, and new job responsibilities.
• With the increasing amount of certification requirements being released by the Department of Defense and other Government agencies, most employers will not hire you unless you are certified.
• Certifications will increase your recognition within the IT community.
Why Should Your Employees be certified?
• As the public becomes more aware of the “standard” in IT certifications customers will demand that only certified technicians work on their contracts.
• With the increasing importance the Department of Defense is placing on continuing education and security education within the IT field, having certified employees will greatly increase your chances of winning and keeping Government contracts and sub-contracts.
• Within DOD directive 8570.1, the Department of Defense requires all persons working on a Government IT system hold at least two certifications: one in security and one in Computing Environment (CE). The specific certification is based on what type of system the employee works on.
List of Certifications offered at ITCM
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCST)
• Windows Certified IT Specialist (MCITP)
• Windows Server 2008 – Server Administrator
• Windows Server 2008 – Enterprise Administrator
• Enterprise Desktop Support Technician 7
• Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7
• Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) *Legacy
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) *Legacy
More Coming Soon!